Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday Menu [Vegan]

Oh, Superbowl Sunday, the day that guarantees Adam will be glued to the tv. The day men believe they should never have to work. The day where us women who care nothing for sports, become invisible. And though I hate the sport of football, I do love this day. For as much as Adam likes to watch football, he likes to eat. And as much as he likes to eat, I like to cook. I was planning my menu for weeks. Since it turned out to be only Adam and I, I had to cut it down to only a few select dishes, most of which I was creating for the first time. Heres a preview of the Superbowl recipes I'll be posting:

Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese: Guacamole: Mexi-Cheddar Nachos: Olive & Blue Cheese Ball

Spur of the moment, I decided to make some cupcakes. And while they turned out very pretty, they were also pretty gross. I don't think I've ever made a bad cupcake before. We threw them all away they were so bad.

Besides the cupcakes, everything was delicious. Adam was full and happy which always makes my day. He loved the vegan buffalo wings best. And I must admit, they did kick ass. I'll make sure to post the recipes soon.


1 comment: